3 Day Blinds - Love my job & Company! | Glassdoor

"Love my job & Company!"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing company to work for both as an employee and a client. They are so nice to their customers and fair when there are issues. They have great products, amazing customer service and I feel good about selling for them. I truly appreciate the systems they have in place as an employee and for the customers. It's very thorough and detailed. There is always someone available to help whether it's IT, your manager, your... local marketing coordinator or customer care for product questions. Especially when you are in an apt and need answers! They are there. They want you to succeed and they ask you how they can make it better.

Cons

It is a VERY fulltime job. You are driving a lot of the day and going from one appointment to the next. There is always some paperwork and client followup even after your appointment hours, so prepare to work! But it can be very lucrative and they will reward your for your hard work!

Advice to Management

Keep asking questions about what the sales people hear from clients and the general public. Always be will to change a system to make it better, which I think you all do a great job at. Keep appreciating how hard we work and create incentives that reward to sales people that go the extra mile!

3 Day Blinds2018-04-24

"Design Conultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fantastic job! Positive, supportive environment. Great pay!

Cons

None. I love my job!

3 Day Blinds2018-11-13

"Ups and downs"

Former Employee - Management in Denver, CO

I worked at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Can make money, good people, can be generous

Cons

Slow to react, product quality issues, outdated tech. Quick to blame others.

Advice to Management

Upper management isn’t engaged or knowledgeable to the reality on the ground. Sales advice is to sell more, not exactly helpful. If you out 60+ hours in a week, you can make six figures. But the turnover rate is high for a reason. You burn out.

3 Day Blinds2019-08-27

Discover more reviews about 3 Day Blinds.