3 Day Blinds - Do not Apply here. | Glassdoor

"Do not Apply here."

Former Employee - Call Center in Irvine, CA

I worked at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fast interview, hired same day as interview.

Cons

Almost everything. I was given a dirty desk where the previous person was fired from. I was not given my schedule for the week so I had no idea what time to come in, what time to clock out, when my lunch was. The training was mediocre at best. I was made to watch videos that were more for the designers than for my position, I just watched people do their work and then had to imitate. When my training was over I was... again not given any schedule for my hours. I had to ask my manager to give it to me. When I did confirm hours with the manager it got switched up like 2 times and it ended up being my fault. Even though I have the proof on paper that shows they switched it many times and never told me. No one was organized, It was complete chaos, no one knew what they were doing.

Advice to Management

Be more organized. Actually have bi weekly schedules or let people know what their schedules are ASAP.

3 Day Blinds2018-05-09

"Design Conultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fantastic job! Positive, supportive environment. Great pay!

Cons

None. I love my job!

3 Day Blinds2018-11-13

"Ups and downs"

Former Employee - Management in Denver, CO

I worked at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Can make money, good people, can be generous

Cons

Slow to react, product quality issues, outdated tech. Quick to blame others.

Advice to Management

Upper management isn’t engaged or knowledgeable to the reality on the ground. Sales advice is to sell more, not exactly helpful. If you out 60+ hours in a week, you can make six figures. But the turnover rate is high for a reason. You burn out.

3 Day Blinds2019-08-27

Discover more reviews about 3 Day Blinds.