3 Day Blinds - Endless Potential | Glassdoor
  1. "Endless Potential"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

3 Day Blinds provides all of your marketing material, samples to show your clients, and extensive, continual product/selling training (they even pay you while you're in training!) As a design consultant, the pay is unmatched to any sales job: It's a commission and bonus structure, so there is endless potential to make money, which is up to you (I have made more money every year & have been with the company for... 7 years). They provide all of your leads and even reward you for bringing in your own leads. They provide full benefits & despite being a large corporate company, they make sure your voice is heard; constantly evolving to the benefit of everyone. Your schedule is flexible & you're not at a desk or in an office, so you basically get to run your own business, but backed by a great company.

Cons

It is certainly not a job for everyone and can be stressful at times. You have to be able to adapt quickly, manage time well & work with all types of people, as you are in people's homes all day. Although the commission/bonus pay structure is a plus, the pay is not always the same every month, so you have to be able to manage your business wisely and put in the work.

3 Day Blinds2018-11-07

"Design Conultant"

Current Employee - Design Consultant

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fantastic job! Positive, supportive environment. Great pay!

Cons

None. I love my job!

3 Day Blinds2018-11-13

"Great company but prepare to get picked on."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Irvine, CA

I worked at 3 Day Blinds full-time for less than a year

Pros

Upper management is great, encouraging, and will do anything to help you succeed. Working there from Oct to December is a treat becasue of parties and potlucks and random catering throughout the year. Mostly friendly co workers.

Cons

Middle management, such as leads, are terrible, plays favorites, will pick on the grunts, and leave you out. They admitted themselves they will pick on you and have a person they favorite and a most disliked. And if you arent a favorite, there will be no growth. There is also no camaraderie if you arent a favorite either, saying good morning to them will render them to purposefully ignore you. Tedious and like I... said. If you arent a favorite you wont grow and be stuck in the same position forever.

Advice to Management

Upper management does an amazing job. Middle management, such as leads, should stop acting like they're mentally in high school.

3 Day Blinds2019-11-01

Discover more reviews about 3 Day Blinds.