3 Day Blinds - I have worked at 3Day for the past 5 years and have enjoyed the entire experience. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for 3 Day Blinds

"I have worked at 3Day for the past 5 years and have enjoyed the entire experience."

Current Employee - Customer Service in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Customer Service in Irvine, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

There is a positive atmosphere where people really support each other in solving problems and growing the business. We have values that we honestly live by that include Teamwork, Integrity, Customer Satisfaction and excellence. I have not worked for any other company that takes thier values so seriously. Another thing is that we are always trying new ways to do things better like new products, new systems, new tools to make the job easier. Its a good place to work.

Cons

Things move very quickly so you have to be focused and resillient. To stay on top, you have to constantly change to improve. I don't mind this but I know it is hard for some people.

Advice to Management

It would be great if there were a way for the people in the office to meet the people in the field.

Other Employee Reviews for 3 Day Blinds

"My experience with 3 Day Blinds was very good."

Former Employee - Design Consultant in Long Beach, CA
    Former Employee - Design Consultant in Long Beach, CA

I worked at 3 Day Blinds full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The company offers flexible hours. I had great, friendly coworkers and the commute was not bad.

Cons

The pay was not the best. I did not receive yearly reviews.

Advice to Management

I would highly encourage the management to ride along with the staff when they go out on appointments.

2. "I truly enjoy working at 3 Day Blinds"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Design Consultant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been working at 3 Day Blinds for couple months. The company provides a great working atmosphere. We work as a strong team by supporting each other and solving issues together. Also, the company provides excellent benefits, comfortable working environment, and well-structured management, etc. 3 Day Blinds is definitely a company that you can grow strongly with!

Cons

It's only been a few months working for the company, so I haven't experience any downside yet.