3 Day Blinds - A fun place to work, where you're backed by a dedicated team of professionals! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for 3 Day Blinds

"A fun place to work, where you're backed by a dedicated team of professionals!"

Current Employee - Design Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Design Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

3 Day Blinds does everything it can to support the sales team. Management is accessible, friendly, and responsive to ideas from the field.

As a salesperson, it is important to me that I work for a company that backs up the promises that I make to my customers, and 3 Day Blinds does this 100%.

The company provides us with all of the materials that we need to do our jobs - from samples to marketing materials to a laptop and printer, I am given all of the tools that I need to perform at a top level.

Our merchandising team is constantly reviewing market trends and looking to develop products that excite our customers. This means that I have beautiful products to sell, which makes my job more enjoyable. We seem to be coming up with updates and new additions to our offerings a couple of times a year, keeping things fresh and interesting for both myself AND my customers. I love our products and it shows in my sales presentations.

Cons

As with any company, there are areas that can be improved upon. However, 3 Day Blinds does tackle problems as they arise. Management is very responsive and is always looking for ways to improve our systems. The "open door" policy of the company means that any employee is free to discuss their concerns without worry. In fact, it seems to me that most of our problem solvers are non-management people. This is truly a company that listens.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your people! I love the culture of this company, and I love the direction we are headed in with our new products and sales opportunities!

Other Employee Reviews for 3 Day Blinds

1. "3 Day Blinds is the ideal company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time (More than a year)

Pros

3 Day Blinds is a company lives up to their core values- integrity, one team, superior client experience, excellence and passion. Any position you hold at 3 Day Blinds offers unlimited career growth and opportunities to work with really great people.

Cons

I really don't have complaints pertaining to working for 3 Day Blinds!

Advice to Management

Great team chemistry you've instilled in all 3 Day Blinds employees, keep up the great work.

2. "Great Company and opportunity for growth!!!"

I have been working at 3 Day Blinds full-time

Pros

There is room and opportunity for growth if you work hard, show your commitment and embrace the vision and values. A main focus at this company is the team effort it takes to produce results and everyone contributes and plays a part in the results.

Cons

As with any team, sometimes frustration can happen if you don't feel like others value the company or contribute as a team towards the goals.

Advice to Management

Continue to make the company environment a positive one. Encourage activities and/or that promote fun and well being.