352 Inc. - I hope to be working there for the next 35 years.never | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for 352 Inc.

"I hope to be working there for the next 35 years.never"

Current Employee - Interactive Web Designer in Gainesville, FL
Current Employee - Interactive Web Designer in Gainesville, FL

Pros

The culture is a huge part of the company as a whole - professional yet uber fun and laid back. The quality of work is amazing and ever-inspiring, with a team of excited and talented individuals.

Cons

We are actively working to eliminate those things that would be considered negatives of working at 352. The one thing that will remain, however, is that if you don't like working with clients and dealing with their opinions, then this is in general not the field for you.

Advice to Management

Management has done an amazing job keeping up with the thoughts, concerns and issues that arise in their employees. My only feedback is to continue with what you're doing - I am thrilled with how things are!

Other Employee Reviews for 352 Inc.

1. "Great place"

Former Employee - Intern in Gainesville, FL
    Former Employee - Intern in Gainesville, FL

Pros

Great company culture, great hours, great people, great support

Cons

Sometimes hard to stay focused at work with the massage chair only a few doors down.

Advice to Management

Keep on keepin on.

"Awesome culture"

I have been working at 352 Inc. full-time

Pros

352 Inc. has great culture, great values, and leadership cares greatly for each individual's success, happiness, and potential for improvement. There is an education budget that 352 Inc. encourages employees to take advantage of because they know to continue being successful, employees need to continue growing professionally. The culture in each office is unique, but when we get together for the yearly retreat, it's a great opportunity to interact with others. Everyone's really awesome, and it's one of the few places where there doesn't seem to be any workplace drama or politics.

Cons

The structure is fairly flat, and people don't get promoted to "senior" or "lead" anything. This structure may not be ideal for those looking to climb a corporate ladder.

Advice to Management

Now that we're a bigger company, transparency from management is more important than ever. Additionally, we know you're busy, but it's important that we can still get 10-15 minutes to chat with you when we really need your feedback.