360i - Wouldn't trade my time at 360i for anything | Glassdoor

"Wouldn't trade my time at 360i for anything"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at 360i full-time

Pros

Really enjoyed by time at 360i, and worked there for number of years. Learned more there in my first year than i did in my three years prior to joining the agency. You will be given ample opportunity to succeed if you are willing to work hard. Family type atmosphere and your fellow employees are willing to help even if it means extra work for them.

Cons

To be honest, if you are not willing to work hard this may not be the place for you. I recommend 360i to people who are self driven and willing to work their butts off to move their clients business forward. Don’t assume you will get promoted just for sitting in your job, doing the same thing day after day. If you are willing to do that you will succeed.

360i2019-01-28
  1. "Great place to work!"

Former Intern - Intern

I worked at 360i

Pros

It is a very upbeat and encouraging environment

Cons

Nothing to say for cons!

360i2019-11-11
  2. "Decent place to work"

Former Employee - Media Manager in New York, NY

I worked at 360i full-time for more than a year

Pros

Unique client roster; creative and media management services under one roof which is great opportunity for employees and appealing to most clients.

Cons

Lack of growth opportunities. Although the agency has a unique offering in the marketplace, the new business opportunities are very low. This hinders growth for employees, but also leadership drags their feet in order to enable employees to move within the company. Over the past 2 years, the company has made massive layoffs and didn't distribute its annual bonus to employees.

Advice to Management

Be more upfront and transparent with employees. Work collaboratively with employees who have ideas to address problems the agency is facing - senior leadership is not the end all be all.

360i2019-12-02

Discover more reviews about 360i.