360training - Student - online training | Glassdoor
Pros
  • "Provide employees the opportunity to have flexible schedules and work-life balance" (in 11 reviews)

• "Casual work environment, great place to learn new skills because they underhire for their needs" (in 6 reviews)

Cons

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Student - online training"

I have been working at 360training part-time

Pros

Great training, gives you the information that you need.

Cons

none, work at your own speed.

Oct 10, 2017 – Director, Global HR

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad to see you enjoy working with 360training. It is always great when employees appreciate the training received, both on the job and via online... More

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "360training is great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at 360training full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Through my tenure, I can say that I have never as positive as I do now
    -Great Culture & people
    - Good work life balance
    - Nice office

Cons

Now that the office has moved, my commute is a little longer. Can't think of any others at this point

Advice to Management

Continue to care about your people like you have been and you will see even better results. Investment more in training your own people and good to see management tacking action against non performers and negative people

Nov 15, 2017 – Director, Global HR

Thank you for the feedback and the positivity. We do understand the commute to the new corporate office is longer for some employees, but it is a great location and has a wonderful "feel" to it. It... More

"The worst"

Former Employee - IT Skills Sales
    Former Employee - IT Skills Sales

I worked at 360training full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The check cleared every month, that was about it

Cons

I worked as an "IT Skills Account Manager" for a year and a half. I was in the 100% club for Q4 of 2015, then Jan of 2016 my largest account was taken away and the only notice I received was the someone above me sending an email I was copied on to let my replacement into the building so she could take over my largest account.

That's sales, right? So I was moved to a named account list for the next few months, until the world's most brilliant CEO decided we would move the vertical accounts because of something he was told by an industry consultant. I was then assigned to the Healthcare vertical with very few accounts in the city where I lived. My manager was a great guy, but he was pressured to ask me what was going to close all the time. "Remember, I was reassigned twice already. Not much to report."

Early in 2016, the good reps I respected in other branches started to leave and go work for our largest competitor, New Horizons. Really good reps, with many years of experience and great accounts. There is a bi-weekly All Hands company call that further drives motivation down with empty rah-rah-rah. "Plan and Review" is implemented, a nonsensical PowerPoint deck that takes many hours to complete, the person who put it in place leaves after just a few months on board. Becomes an exercise in futility each month to update from CRM data that never seems to match up with my records of what sold. Never seems to come out in my favor, weird eh?

Mid-2016, all sales managers now report directly to the CEO. More reps leave.

End of 2016, CEO starts attending Sales Meetings. CEO still jumps in frequently to repeat things that worked over 10 years ago that some rep he liked at a company did when calling on him.

Good people are still dropping like flies, my account vertical changes again because someone in marketing decides to launch a campaign that emails my prospects that I took the time to enter into CRM DAILY for 5 days. Prospects are blocking my emails now, emailing me back to "go to #3&*" and "we will never do business with you."

CEO starts putting pressure on my through my manager to "close something this month" after moving my account base for the 5th time. Decide it's time to leave.

Advice to Management

I don't understand why you took a great business and ran it into the ground.

Oct 5, 2017 – Director, Global HR

This is not a review of 360training.com.

Discover more reviews about 360training.