Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good employer, Reliable

May 27, 2015 - Programmer Analyst in Herndon, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Marketing skills, very knowledgeable about the business and provide the required support as needed

Cons

Should be able to negotiate pay.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company with Benefits!

Apr 28, 2015 - Project Manager in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked as a SAP PM with this company for about 3.5 years.Had derived quite bit of help from the company on technical questions as they have a very strong in-house talent pool , with very strong expertise on SAP. Leadership was very honest and modest about the client and billing. Never faced any issues. It has grown since i joined and i would attribute it to the warm staff and modest leadership.

Cons

Since i have depended on the company for technical advise , i felt i was being spoon fed and but always enjoyed it ... Small company compared to the Big Five but very warm.

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Professional Growth & Great Learning Experience

Sep 16, 2016 - Director Pre-Sales in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined 3Core couple of years ago as an Account Executive focused on selling SAP HCM and Professional services. As my career progressed at 3Core, the Senior Management identified my enthusiasm and grit and provided an opportunity to learn SuccessFactors, the Cloud HR solution. Since 3Core is an SAP Silver partner, I was able to access training programs though Partner Portal and gained a great deal of knowledge with respect to SuccessFactors solutions including Employee Central, ONB, Recruting, Performance and Goal Management, Compensation. Today I am a certified SAP PreSales and Sales professional capable of leading Discovery Calls, Product Demonstrations, Response to RFPs, and walking the customer decision making process. I look forward to enhance my skills and knowledge in Cloud HR space and contribute by best to 3Core. If you are looking to shape your career in Cloud HR space, I highly recommend 3Core.

Cons

I believe a better monitoring system is required to identify employee goals and how those goals are aligned with corporate vision

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about 3Core Systems.