3S Enterprises - Great place to learn the industry | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for 3S Enterprises

"Great place to learn the industry"

Former Employee - Account Manager
Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at 3S Enterprises full-time

Pros

The sales team is excellent and the supporting staff are top of the line. The environment is great for learning the ropes then thriving. Management is awesome here, they really know how to motivate you. Learned a ton about sales, marketing, business and leadership. Paid training.

Cons

Hard work. Benefits could be available sooner. Other than that, no real cons

Advice to Management

Keep it up

Other Employee Reviews for 3S Enterprises

"Great blueprint for success if hard work isn't an issue"

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Washington, DC

Pros

This company offers an avenue for an individuals success if the individual is willing to put the work in. The management team is there to guide you along every step of the way. Its a great people helping people environment with an atmosphere primed to keep the position light, yet growth oriented. The foundation of this position is direct sales yet through the direct sales, individuals gain all the characteristics needed to handle different situations that may arise during the management in training program. The position has taught me how to focus on success, and to do what it takes to get a job completed. It instilled an entrepreneurial mindset within me and that is something I value even at my current position. The skills and traits I learned via 3S Enterprises far and beyond helped me advance in my current place of employment.

Cons

Some challenges I encountered as an Account Manager with 3S is the ability to separate work life from business life. The position presents an amazing opportunity and I encourage all individuals to see what the company is all about. I unfortunately, due to personal reasons, was unable to complete the program but as I mentioned earlier, the skills I gained helped me tremendously. I would say the position turned me into a Leader.

Advice to Management

Continue bringing the best out of everybody in the workplace. Keep challenging people to be better. Stay competitive because the most important thing I gained from the Management team is the only person you're competing with is yourself. Keep succeeding and motivating your individuals to succeed.

"Great Personal Growth and Real World Experience"

Former Employee - Entry Level Account Manager in Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Entry Level Account Manager in Rockville, MD

I worked at 3S Enterprises full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Since the first interaction with the manager it felt like a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere. Everyone I worked with had the best interests of the company in mind and wanted development from every position, even the entry level account managers. I received very good training from the top leaders of the company and they always found the best way to have fun. Overall the training, room for personal growth and friendly managers made me very excited to work with the company.

Cons

My biggest difficulty came with my personal conflicts outside of work. Having family issues made it difficult for me to attend full time and eventually my talk with management found it in my best interest to focus on my situations outside of work. Although my best interests were in mind, I felt like the company was looking to move forward too quickly. Also having to use a key for the bathroom was inconvenient at times.

Advice to Management

My advice would be to allow more time for entry level development especially with those having difficulties outside of work. Thank you for the opportunity to gain new skills within your company.