3Sharp - Best company ever!!!! | Glassdoor

Employee Review

"Best company ever!!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

I have been working at 3Sharp full-time (More than a year)

Pros

3Sharp is a great place to work. Great leaders, great culture and great people. This also been the best place that I ever worked, awesome teamwork, always more than happy to help with whatever you need. Working for 3Sharp has helped me develop my professional skills and grow in my career.

Pros:
Growth
Great teamwork and collaboration
Good benefits
Happy environment
Amazing owners

Cons

There is lack of parking but that seems to be an issue in this area.

Oct 12, 2018 – Founder

Thank you for this awesome review. It’s people like YOU that make this place what it is.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Best company culture!"

I have been working at 3Sharp full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-One of the best companies I've worked for: strong culture exemplified through the people working together towards a common goal with support,
    respect, and recognition for one another
    -Founders are truly genuine, great people who support their employees and lead by example
    -Integrity and transparency are practiced throughout the company, employees are encouraged to have an active voice in key decisions
    -A place where you can grow and develop your career through training and mentorship
    -Work/life balance with flexible working options
    -Great benefits: Insurance, Profit Sharing opportunities, 401K

Cons

-need to be able to set clear expectations and say no when tasks/milestone aren't feasible

Oct 12, 2018 – Founder

Thank you for this review! We are very lucky to have folks like you contributing to our shared culture. PS: Our new project delivery guidelines for Project Managers will hopefully help with more... More

"Great Culture in a Growing Atmosphere with Engaging Challenges"

I have been working at 3Sharp full-time

Pros

- We also get to work on some fascinating pieces of work that challenge, not only in regards to handling new tech, but also forging paths with little guidance. It is an incredible experience to take on these challenges, as well as watch the results of others and their paths.

- There is a strong sense of shared ownership.

- With the company growing as it is, most employees have the opportunity to help shape their personal career path. If you are passionate about a particular topic, focus area, etc - the company will support to meet this passion however it can.

- I would say the management is also a plus. They genuinely care for their employees and it shows with each and every action decision that is made.

Cons

- Only thing I could mention here is some of the growing pains due to the exponential growth that is being experienced. I, however, see this more as an opportunity. As the company continues to refine its structure, processes, etc - I fully expect most of any pains to subside.

Advice to Management

- Stay the course....onwards and upwards!

Oct 12, 2018 – Founder

Thank you for this review! It is awesome that we get to be on the cutting edge of technology. We are glad you feel the same way. Thanks for all you do.

Discover more reviews about 3Sharp.