411 Locals - Great memories with 411 Locals | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for 411 Locals

"Great memories with 411 Locals"

Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals (More than 5 years)

Pros

Еxcellent income potential and straight bonuses. 411 Locals have a management who truly cares about you as a professional and as a person. The attitude is friendly and nonformal. Could consider the residual income as the great one. Could say that there is an awesome training with a written playbook for success and more sales. Actually, they have an open book policy.
No matter that us to work ad a retention specialist, it was not the hard job. The question is that this company is offering very competitive product and is not hard to deal with customers. Once a local business sees his web page on google first page, the owner is more than happy. So do I.

Cons

Phone is ringing non stop. Many emails to read and reply to.

Advice to Management

Need new products and new markets.

Other Employee Reviews for 411 Locals

1. "A great place to grow!"

Former Employee - Online Marketing Consultant in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Online Marketing Consultant in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Normal business.hours, great pay, clean spacious environment with a scenic view of the Las Vegas strip. Benefits PTO and. Weekly happy hour at the Barrymore. Fun environment, great company

Cons

A few misplaced seniority employees in management with immature demeanors. At times the environment can bring you back to high school days, but yet the company its mission and its success is undeniably amazing.

Advice to Management

Reevaluate those you have in management as some of your managers are abusing their title, yet not fulfilling their positions KPIs.

2. "It was all worth it"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A lot of business opportunities, great options for development and additional education. This is how I can describe in short 411 Locals. As a sales representative, I use to call dozens of leads every day and sometimes it was challenging. Honestly, It was all worth it. They pay bonus straight up for every sale. Full correct company !
    If you are not the best sales agent possible they will coach and teach you. The open book policy and training manuals are in great use.
    I am deeply sorry that I left them due of my relocation. Anyway, I kept with a lot of great memories and funny office stories

Cons

It takes time for a sales agent to become familiar with all technical stuff as seo, web design, domain choosing and so on.

Advice to Management

New leads and technical equipment. Shoudl be found new leads