411 Locals - generous payment after every deal | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for 411 Locals

"generous payment after every deal"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Sales Associate in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started with 411 Locals 4 years ago as a sales trainee in the Las Vegas office. I can clearly remember my first few months - a lot of training and a lot of cold calls. Soon after, my sales skills got polished and phone manner improved. The best part about working for 411 Locals was the payment -bonus after every sale. This is a company that pays nice bonuses. An office full of great people, friendly co-workers, awesome culture. This company is implementing cutting edge decision on the field of seo and online marketing. I was pleased to be part of it. I would give 10 stars to 411 Locals if I could!

Cons

Work life balance is great. However, there are some rainy days with many calls and emails coming. The benfist pack could be better.

Advice to Management

Eventually new Overseas cleints and leads will be in great service for the company and employees

Other Employee Reviews for 411 Locals

"Great memories with 411 Locals"

Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals (More than 5 years)

Pros

Еxcellent income potential and straight bonuses. 411 Locals have a management who truly cares about you as a professional and as a person. The attitude is friendly and nonformal. Could consider the residual income as the great one. Could say that there is an awesome training with a written playbook for success and more sales. Actually, they have an open book policy.
    No matter that us to work ad a retention specialist, it was not the hard job. The question is that this company is offering very competitive product and is not hard to deal with customers. Once a local business sees his web page on google first page, the owner is more than happy. So do I.

Cons

Phone is ringing non stop. Many emails to read and reply to.

Advice to Management

Need new products and new markets.

2. "A great place to grow!"

Former Employee - Online Marketing Consultant in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Online Marketing Consultant in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Normal business.hours, great pay, clean spacious environment with a scenic view of the Las Vegas strip. Benefits PTO and. Weekly happy hour at the Barrymore. Fun environment, great company

Cons

A few misplaced seniority employees in management with immature demeanors. At times the environment can bring you back to high school days, but yet the company its mission and its success is undeniably amazing.

Advice to Management

Reevaluate those you have in management as some of your managers are abusing their title, yet not fulfilling their positions KPIs.