411 Locals - fair payment | Glassdoor

"fair payment"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The environment is exciting and business oriented. No matter how hard the work, there is always time for some fun with the coworkers. The management is supportive and friendly. Encourages employees not just for reaching the targets but to have fun at work. Could describe it as a great team environment and a great place to work and earn money. Just to mention a few words about the training and internal coaching program.

Cons

Making cold calls and phone sales sometimes could be a challenging job

Advice to Management

New and fresh leads would be a great idea

Other Employee Reviews for 411 Locals

1. "generous payment after every deal"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started with 411 Locals 4 years ago as a sales trainee in the Las Vegas office. I can clearly remember my first few months - a lot of training and a lot of cold calls. Soon after, my sales skills got polished and phone manner improved. The best part about working for 411 Locals was the payment -bonus after every sale. This is a company that pays nice bonuses. An office full of great people, friendly co-workers, awesome culture. This company is implementing cutting edge decision on the field of seo and online marketing. I was pleased to be part of it. I would give 10 stars to 411 Locals if I could!

Cons

Work life balance is great. However, there are some rainy days with many calls and emails coming. The benfist pack could be better.

Advice to Management

Eventually new Overseas cleints and leads will be in great service for the company and employees

"Great memories with 411 Locals"

Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Retention Specialist in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals (More than 5 years)

Pros

Еxcellent income potential and straight bonuses. 411 Locals have a management who truly cares about you as a professional and as a person. The attitude is friendly and nonformal. Could consider the residual income as the great one. Could say that there is an awesome training with a written playbook for success and more sales. Actually, they have an open book policy.
    No matter that us to work ad a retention specialist, it was not the hard job. The question is that this company is offering very competitive product and is not hard to deal with customers. Once a local business sees his web page on google first page, the owner is more than happy. So do I.

Cons

Phone is ringing non stop. Many emails to read and reply to.

Advice to Management

Need new products and new markets.