411 Locals - Innovative Company | Glassdoor

"Innovative Company"

Former Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Las Vegas, NV
Former Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

A fast growing IT company notable with very forward thinking and curious about innovating within the world of search engine optimization and online marketing.
411 Locals relies on constant internal training and coaching. Personal time off as well as vacation time off and deeply discounted services. The pay was good - a generous bonus and percentage on every deal.

Cons

No matter of my experience it is not always possible to close a deal

Advice to Management

More and better leads.

Other Employee Reviews for 411 Locals

1. "fair payment"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The environment is exciting and business oriented. No matter how hard the work, there is always time for some fun with the coworkers. The management is supportive and friendly. Encourages employees not just for reaching the targets but to have fun at work. Could describe it as a great team environment and a great place to work and earn money. Just to mention a few words about the training and internal coaching program.

Cons

Making cold calls and phone sales sometimes could be a challenging job

Advice to Management

New and fresh leads would be a great idea

2. "generous payment after every deal"

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at 411 Locals full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I started with 411 Locals 4 years ago as a sales trainee in the Las Vegas office. I can clearly remember my first few months - a lot of training and a lot of cold calls. Soon after, my sales skills got polished and phone manner improved. The best part about working for 411 Locals was the payment -bonus after every sale. This is a company that pays nice bonuses. An office full of great people, friendly co-workers, awesome culture. This company is implementing cutting edge decision on the field of seo and online marketing. I was pleased to be part of it. I would give 10 stars to 411 Locals if I could!

Cons

Work life balance is great. However, there are some rainy days with many calls and emails coming. The benfist pack could be better.

Advice to Management

Eventually new Overseas cleints and leads will be in great service for the company and employees