4YOU2 - Vale a pena considerar os pontos citados | Glassdoor
  1. "Vale a pena considerar os pontos citados"

Current Employee - Assistente De Vendas in São Paulo, São Paulo

I have been working at 4YOU2

Pros

Você pode dar sugestões que as vezes são acatadas. O horário da tarde e bom pra quem estuda de manhã. Você lida com muita gente e acaba formando muitos amigos.

Cons

O trabalhador precisa de ter plano de saúde para não trazer problemas para empresa devido a falta de incentivo que a saúde fornecida pelo governo traz. Seria bom ter vr., geladeira, PLANO DE saúde etc. O trabalhador executará as tarefas bem mais feliz. Seria bom incluir comissão para incentivar mais a venda.

Advice to Management

Não desclassificar as pessoas por religião.. ... todas as culturas são válidas por que a cultura bíblica não Seria?

4YOU22018-01-09

Other Employee Reviews

1. "High turnover of teachers means lack of empathy"

Former Employee - ESL Teacher in Campo Limpo, São Paulo

I worked at 4YOU2 for less than a year

Pros

They are trying to help teach English to people who can't usually afford it. Wonderful idea on paper, but is this really the goal? Is Gustavo genuine?

Cons

Lack of communication. They are overly aware of the high turnover of teachers and I feel this leads to a severe lack of compassion

Advice to Management

Treat the teachers as human beings who are drastically out of their comfort zones as they come to a foreign country to try and make a difference, as they are.

4YOU22019-03-07
  2. "DO NOT WORK HERE."

Current Employee - Teacher in São Paulo, São Paulo

I have been working at 4YOU2 full-time for less than a year

Pros

The students are wonderful. The other staff members who are from around the world too are wonderful people.

Cons

Practically everything. I arrived thinking I was going to help at a social business and cotnribute to improving Brazilian education. Instead I feel like i've been duped and this terrible organization should be on a watchdog TV programme. CENTRAL OFFICE/ADMIN STAFF: -Any interaction with the Central Office is a painful procedure. Dickensian. It's meant to be a social business and they laud it up in one of the most...

Advice to Management

Stop flying all over the world boosting your ego and actually run your "company" properly. To the staff: you need to learn how to deal with human beings. Stop deflecting your failings back at us. It's your colleagues in central office's mistakes that mean we are so exhausted and angry. You are literally some of the worst people on the planet to interact with.

4YOU22018-06-25

Discover more reviews about 4YOU2.