5280 Solutions - Employee-focused, responsive to customers, great place to learn and grow | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for 5280 Solutions

"Employee-focused, responsive to customers, great place to learn and grow"

Pros

5280 has smart people in the right leadership roles who understand how to balance the needs of the customer with the needs of employees. Able to execute large, complex projects with minimal friction. I get individual attention from visible leaders to solve my workplace challenges and map out my career options. This is a learning organization in every sense of the word. GREAT place to practice my chosen profession.

Cons

5280 is an agile company that must respond to rapid change. Sometimes struggles to deliver on big projects, but no worse than others I've worked for.

Advice to Management

Keep running the company so the best people love it. Your focus on rewarding those who contribute the most separates your company from the rest. Senior leaders will give you the shirts off their backs to help you achieve personal and professional goals. It's unique among IT companies I've worked for. Would follow you guys into battle anywhere. GREAT JOB!!

Other Employee Reviews for 5280 Solutions

1. "The are an awesome company!"

I worked at 5280 Solutions full-time

Pros

They provided me with numerous great opportunities!

Cons

I was not able to notice any personally speaking!

2. "5280 solutions review"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Highlands Ranch, CO
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Highlands Ranch, CO

Pros

The company has good benefits, great ETO benefits. It has nice proximity to Highlands Ranch. Most projects use the latest technologies and learning is encouraged.

Cons

The student loan business is at the mercy of the Federal Government, which speaks for its self. The raises are pretty standard, but not great.

Advice to Management

Focus on growing the non student loan business. Keep a focus on the employee satisfaction initiatives and realize what has made 5280 solutions successful.