5280 Solutions - Best Company I've Ever Worked For | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for 5280 Solutions

"Best Company I've Ever Worked For"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO

Pros

The people are by far the best I've worked with. They encourage growth, development and at the same time want you to achieve a balance of life outside of work with what you love. The leaders and managers inspire you to be the best you can be both at work and outside of work with your other passions. The people at 5280 care about each other as a family and care about the communities we live in by giving back. This is a genuine care that goes far beyond anything I have experienced in other jobs. When I talk to people who have left, the almost always want to come back or at least have seen the difference between working for such a great company versus other companies that are out there. It's hard to explain the magic of working here to someone who hasn't experienced it but once you are here and do experience it, you really don't want to leave for so many reasons. I would recommend anyone I know to work at 5280 and would know that it would be an amazing life experience to anyone who did work here.

Cons

I love challenge and change and that is a constant here. From those I've talked to that have a harder time with change, this would be an opportunity to learn how to adapt and move quickly. It can be taxing but it teaches you how to think on your feet and be resourceful. That adaptabiltiy and resourcefulness is rewarded though and appreciated by everyone else that works with you.

Advice to Management

I've never worked for better leaders in my career and would doubt that I would find that same level of high integrity, care, fun and loyalty anywhere else I go. I will always remember this experience and have nothing but positive to say about the leaders and 5280 as a whole.

Other Employee Reviews for 5280 Solutions

1. "5280 Solutions is a wonderful place to work."

Current Employee - Desktop Engineer in Lincoln, NE
    Current Employee - Desktop Engineer in Lincoln, NE

Pros

This company is people-oriented and cares for the employee.

Cons

Sometimes the work-load is heavy.

2. "Great people make 5280 a pleasure to work at."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Highlands Ranch, CO

Pros

The employees are smart, driven and fun to work with. The tremendous knowledge of my coworkers is an invaluable asset and I count several among my closest friends. There are many opportunities to learn/grow every day which means the job doesn't get old. I also enjoy the great benefits and vacation time available.

Cons

Salary is on the low end of scale. The hours can be long and work life balance can get skewed, particularly when working on larger projects or implementations and serving on-call duties.