61st Street Service Corporation - My experience was great 61 St is a great company to work for and I am reapplying | Glassdoor

Employee Review

Employee Review

"My experience was great 61 St is a great company to work for and I am reapplying"

Former Employee - Certified Medical Assistant
Former Employee - Certified Medical Assistant

I worked at 61st Street Service Corporation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

61 St compmay are great to their employees

Cons

I can't think of any cons

Advice to Management

I would like to work for your company again

Feb 6, 2019 – HR Generalist

Thank you for expressing your interest in joining 61st Street Service Corporation again! Our company website has an updated list of career opportunities, found at https://servcorphr.com/?q=jobs.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Turned a blind eye"

Former Employee - Medical Secretary in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Medical Secretary in New York, NY

I worked at 61st Street Service Corporation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great benefits, flexible, great staff

Cons

Unfair, half hour lunch, never stand by their employees side

Advice to Management

Believe those you hire.

Mar 27, 2019 – HR Generalist

Your feedback is appreciated. We are committed to providing a comfortable, progressive, and professional work environment, so please reach out to me directly at ad3007@cumc.columbia.edu or to our HR... More

2. "Patient Access Coordinator"

I have been working at 61st Street Service Corporation full-time

Pros

Friendly co-workers (for the most part), nice location, leadership team (supervisors) are knowledgeable and care about staff.

Cons

Sub-par benefits, the Company nickel and dimes your time; it feels like you can never accrue enough time, low salaries, little to no opportunity for growth and advancement, Service Corp. serves the needs of the department rather than their employees, very rude benefits staff; they always sound bothered when you call them with any inquiries, micromanagement is common practice, favoritism displayed by senior management; has a practice of hiring friends. Senior Management at times can be unprofessional.

Advice to Management

Senior Management should lead by example. 61st St Service Corp. should support their employees, take their needs seriously, provide a truly competitive and comprehensive benefits package to their employees, offer better compensation and more opportunities for growth and advancement. It would be beneficial to support employees educational needs. Current tuition reimbursement benefit has too many stipulations which makes it more of a hassle than advantage.

Jun 29, 2018 – HR Generalist

Thank you for offering us your feedback, it is taken seriously and we welcome the opportunity to address your concerns. The Service Corporation strives to maintain a robust total rewards package... More

Discover more reviews about 61st Street Service Corporation.