Cover image for 6sense

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fast growing company on a mission

Feb 26, 2021 - Enterprise Account Executive in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great product, great employees, and great momentum within the market. 6sense is a fun place to work with a team forward mentality. We are onto something special.

Cons

We don’t act like a high growth Bay Area tech company even though we are one.

1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company!

Nov 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, great leadership, great vision for the future!

Cons

N/A. Continuing to provide career advancement opportunities

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Current Employee

The hard truth.

Nov 22, 2022 - Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, best product of their industry

Cons

This company used to feel like a one in a million environment. Although I never agreed with the whole “family” culture, they did used to prioritize the good of the employee more. You actually had support to lean on. - Now, everything is kept top secret, no communication, or being led one way, only for it to change. - Everyone is overworked and shut off, making it more challenging to work with different teams. This has pushed out some of the best talent at the company. - There’s no diversity, nor is there a focus to increase diversity within the company (ex. minorities, low income communities, LGBTQ, college students). The only focus for diversity is increasing women and military employees. - The boundaries of work/life do not exist. Either super early or super late meetings every week, or direct calls on your cellphone at random times (during working hours). - Last minute meeting cancellations or schedules. - There have been leadership changes company-wide that have effected the overall feel of different teams. This isn’t the company we knew a year ago. Definitely doesn’t feel any different from a standard tech company anymore. Plus, everyone’s walking on eggshells out of risk of losing their jobs. Because although we were told no more layoffs, people continue to get cut. Used to be “the best stop along your career”, but not anymore.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about 6sense.

6sense Careers

Cover image for 6sense

There’s plenty of room on our rocketship. With our recent Series E funding, we now have a valuation of $5.2 billion; yes, double unicorn...More

• Engineering