KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Refreshed Revitalized Happy Doc

Oct 15, 2019 - Physician in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture and climate between employees throughout the company is invigorating! I was engaged in project work from day one that resonated with my own passions and interests. The diversity of expertise within the physician group provides expertise across the spectrum. Our CEO, Robbie Cape, is both approachable and a charismatic leader passionate to navigate us all to providing the best possible healthcare to all people across the world at ridiculously low cost.

Cons

I have not found anything yet. The salary is less than what I would make in a full time brick and mortar setting, but I really don't care at all. The job satisfaction, quality of life, having a voice in a vision and mission that resonates to my soul is worth everything.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

its a good company but is going through challenges in a very competitive environment

Jun 13, 2022 - Software Engineer in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very open environment, basically any idea that might improve a process or thing is considered at all levels. Relatively modern stack and lots of very smart people to grow alongside in your career. Very open about direction and where they're headed as a company.

Cons

Not much to say really, the overall company direction seems to shift a lot which makes people feel a bit uneasy but I generally just attribute that to the competitive nature of the environment. Personally I really enjoy being able to basically do what I want and not be bothered, but if you're looking for pair programming or serious collaboration my experience hasn't been like that but it may vary between teams. On-call.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good place to work

May 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible time Nice coworker 2 weeks of winter break

Cons

No bonus Low 401k matching Some long unnecessary meetings

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about 98point6.

98point6 Photos