KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

its a good company but is going through challenges in a very competitive environment

Jun 13, 2022 - Software Engineer in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very open environment, basically any idea that might improve a process or thing is considered at all levels. Relatively modern stack and lots of very smart people to grow alongside in your career. Very open about direction and where they're headed as a company.

Cons

Not much to say really, the overall company direction seems to shift a lot which makes people feel a bit uneasy but I generally just attribute that to the competitive nature of the environment. Personally I really enjoy being able to basically do what I want and not be bothered, but if you're looking for pair programming or serious collaboration my experience hasn't been like that but it may vary between teams. On-call.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good place to work

May 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible time Nice coworker 2 weeks of winter break

Cons

No bonus Low 401k matching Some long unnecessary meetings

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Many better options out there

Jul 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some really great people- unfortunately being taken advantage of and not valued

Cons

The physicians are completely taken advantage of and overworked. Physician retention has been dismal and the leadership finds good docs are easily replaceable. Short sighted strategy and very paternalistic structure with zero transparency.

2 people found this review helpful

98point6 Response

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. Physician satisfaction is one of our top priorities. We conduct regular surveys to understand engagement of our Physicians and the environment of the medical group. We take employee feedback very seriously and work hard to make meaningful improvements based on what we hear from employees. Thank you for raising this concern as it informs me that we can do a better job at communicating our progress and all the initiatives where there is physician involvement. -Lauren Gums, VP of Clinical and Provider Operations

Discover more reviews about 98point6.

98point6 Photos