KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Many better options out there

Jul 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some really great people- unfortunately being taken advantage of and not valued

Cons

The physicians are completely taken advantage of and overworked. Physician retention has been dismal and the leadership finds good docs are easily replaceable. Short sighted strategy and very paternalistic structure with zero transparency.

2 people found this review helpful

98point6 Response

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. Physician satisfaction is one of our top priorities. We conduct regular surveys to understand engagement of our Physicians and the environment of the medical group. We take employee feedback very seriously and work hard to make meaningful improvements based on what we hear from employees. Thank you for raising this concern as it informs me that we can do a better job at communicating our progress and all the initiatives where there is physician involvement. -Lauren Gums, VP of Clinical and Provider Operations

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome

Sep 8, 2022 - Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Looks Great and seems nice

Cons

I don't see anything negative

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

People first, value centric

Sep 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

98point6 does a great job attracting talented individuals who are fun to work with. We face challenges head on together in a dynamic market that requires innovation and collaboration.

Cons

Changing strategic direction and leadership has led to a lot of attrition in the last year.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about 98point6.

98point6 Careers

Cover image for 98point6

From daily meetings to casual conversations, our Core Values are the shared language we use to work more effectively together. They’re at...More

• Benefits
  • Careers

98point6 Photos