- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
AwesomeSep 8, 2022 - EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Looks Great and seems nice
I don't see anything negative
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 22, 2022 - PhysicianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company is very proactive in making sure their employees are happy and heard. They are very open with the business model. It has been a wonderful experience as a Physician. The medical group collaborates with one another. You definitely feel like you are part of a team from day 1.
Training is an adjustment because you are learning the system and there is so much information in a short period of time.
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 29, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
* The two week holiday break is fantastic. * Management mostly leaves workers alone to work. * Management seems effective at reducing the amount of required meetings including no-meeting Fridays.
* Executives and management are big on promoting gender neutral politics at work. While these may be great for people who want an employer who pushes left-wing politics, it makes for an uncomfortable work environment for those who don't 100% agree. The company now hires nationwide, including in conservative areas outside Seattle. You can't expect all your employees to simply agree with you. It seems leadership doesn't care about making half the employees uncomfortable in order to push radical policies that benefit a small 5% of the employees. * Senior dev used to be the highest level in the individual-contributor role. We've since added staff and principal positions. However, instead of automatically bumping up those who already exceed the senior dev role, we have to go through a whole promotion cycle. People should have been bumped up automatically outside of the promotion cycle. * Fourteen core values are too many. Psychology suggests that the average person can keep about seven items in mind at the same time. That means it's impossible for any one person to mentally consider all the values together as a group. Plus, if these are truly "core" to your values, you should be able to focus on a smaller number of items instead of attempting to copy Amazon with 14 values and talk about every possible value important to the company.Continue reading
We believe we are better, and more successful, when we have diverse teams and a culture of inclusion and belonging. When you hear leaders, managers, or executives communicate their commitment to diversity, and their openness and encouragement of our team members being their authentic selves, it’s because we fundamentally care about our employees and strongly believe that valuing diversity creates higher performing, more engaged teams. This is why we include language in our role expectations that speaks to creating an “...environment where all 98point6ers are included and heard…” and how we expect all of our team members to “...motivate others to bring their authentic selves every day”. Thanks for your feedback on our core values - one of our core values is relentless improvement and we will take this feedback into consideration. - Cami Blumenthal, VP, People