KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Legit at home opportunity

Jun 18, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a legit at home opportunity. Make your own schedule. Take on as much or as little work as you want. There's room for advancement.

Cons

Terrible communication with support. They expect us to reply to emails within 3 hours of receiving, but don't hold themselves to the same standards. They are only hurting the clients by ignoring our inquiries about client's accounts.

Continue reading
    8 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company

Aug 4, 2021 - Content Editor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive environment Paid training Great foot in the door to content creation Great team of people

Cons

Can take some time to build up enough accounts to make a good income as a content specialist

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

This company has allowed me to pursue my dreams!

Jul 6, 2021 - Head Editor in Yakima, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started with $99 Social as a content writer, was promoted along the way to head editor, and my experience has been fabulous. The company culture is all about community and encouraging each other to excel. When people work hard here, they are recognized and rewarded. If you are looking for a work-at-home job, this is definitely a great option. Since I started working remotely here, my life has improved so much. I'm able to support my family while still being able to be present and take care of them in other ways. We were even able to make a cross-country move from SC to WA and keeping up with work along the way was almost seamless. WFH employment is extremely liberating, so I am profoundly grateful to have found such a great company! We are growing fast, so there is plenty of room to expand your horizons and your skillset. I have learned so much simply through the content I create and edit. I also love our diverse and inclusive hiring practices. I've had the amazing opportunity to work with people from all walks of life around the globe through $99 Social.

Cons

When you are first getting started as a content writer, the pay may not be what you were hoping for. It takes most people a few months to get their writing and time management skills to the level where they can make good money. The pay is by account, so the more accounts/clients you can manage, the better you do here.

2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about 99 Dollar Social.