A-Fordable Billing Solution - Mismanaged, Disrespected and Degraded | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for A-Fordable Billing Solution

"Mismanaged, Disrespected and Degraded"

Former Employee - Medical Billing Clerk in Pasadena, CA
Former Employee - Medical Billing Clerk in Pasadena, CA

I worked at A-Fordable Billing Solution full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I did enjoy the co-workers I worked with they did believe in teamwork

Cons

Untrained & unprofessional management that would not communicate with an owner that had no idea how to run a business. Work environment was hostile, management and owner belittled their workers, there is a high employee turn over at this company.

Advice to Management

Treat workers with respect, listen to employee suggestions, trust employees to do their jobs, department and manager meeting are a place to communicate to help the business grow. Work is repeated over & over again its a waste of time.

Other Employee Reviews for A-Fordable Billing Solution

1. "Verification Specialist"

Former Employee - Verification Specialist in La Verne, CA
    Former Employee - Verification Specialist in La Verne, CA

I worked at A-Fordable Billing Solution full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Friendly work staff. I gained a great deal of knowledge in commercial insurance. Fair pay rate and comfortable benefit package.

Cons

I enjoyed my time working with A-Fordable Billing Solutions and value my work experience gain from my time with the company. Paid employee parking would have been nice but it all worked out its self out.

2. "I Love My Job"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at A-Fordable Billing Solution full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Enjoy working with motivated and driven people. Yes this company is still growing and developing. That's what makes it so exciting. To be a part of a company and watching it grow is amazing. We are here to stay. We truly want our clients business to strive. Full health benefits available and paid holidays.

Cons

Like all jobs they have moments of stress. If you are not willing to work hard and smart then of course this and any high level job would not be right for you. Those employees who were given a chance at a real career, and could not handle the high energy and pace of this business who make up stories to make themselves feel better. Thankfully they are gone.

Advice to Management

Stay focus on the big picture and continue looking for the skilled individuals who understand what it means to work for your money.