A-LIGN - Fantastic Company and Excellent Culture | Glassdoor
  1. "Fantastic Company and Excellent Culture"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant in Tampa, FL

I have been working at A-LIGN full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The CEO cares about personal development and is able to relate to employees. The growth opportunities here are available and performance based instead of tenure based. My personal growth here has been accelerated and monumental with several promotions and title changes. The company cultural makes you want to excel and you are surrounded by others with the same passion, making for great co-workers and personal friends. I would recommend this to Company to my personal acquaintances and that is how I heard about the firm. I personally recommend if you are looking for a fast-paced firm with a high personal growth potential.

Cons

The Company is growing exponentially which can lead to some growing pains, however, these areas are identified quickly and solutions are put in place just as quickly.

A-LIGN2019-07-26
  1. "Unlimited PTO, Health Insurance, and Vacation Bonus"

Current Employee - Staff Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at A-LIGN full-time for more than a year

Pros

So far my experience has been very positive at A-LIGN. The management is always there if you need help or have questions about anything.

Cons

At times it can get busy and a bit overwhelming but it's worth it.

Continue reading
    A-LIGN2020-01-30

"Sketchy at best"

Former Employee - Experienced Audit Associate in Tampa, FL

I worked at A-LIGN full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you have zero experience, A-LIGN will hire you into your dream job... At a fraction of what seasoned professionals get elsewhere in the industry. When you finally figure out that you're getting short-changed, it's too late. You'll be stuck at A-LIGN as no one else in the industry will take you because you're under-qualified.

Cons

This business is as shady as they come. This is a bait and switch operation at its very worst. The company from top to bottom lacks talent and professionalism. The company has grown exponentially over the past couple of years. It's not because they're good at what they do, the place is a train wreck. They're growing because they're doing mass grabs of low wage workers at local colleges and then charging their clients the same rates that seasoned professionals charge at trusted companies. Company Reviews - The company asks (pays through GCodes) new hires to write positive Glassdoor reviews on day one. This gives the illusion that A-LIGN is full of gifted folks that really like their jobs and the company, not the case. Micromanagement - makes sense given that 70% of the company has been in their profession for less than two years. Termination - disagree, get fired. This place terminates employees just as fast as they hire them. Again, makes sense given their business model. Grow to Sell - almost certain the leadership is trying to inflate the business as fast as possible just to turn around and sell it.

A-LIGN2020-02-12

Discover more reviews about A-LIGN.