A-LIGN - A great place to work | Glassdoor

"A great place to work"

Current Employee - Marketing in Tampa, FL

I have been working at A-LIGN full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Positive people - Good management team - Excellent PTO - they are very flexible if you need time out of the office. - Week off between Christmas and New Years - Growing company with opportunity for upward mobility and promotion.

Cons

- Onsite parking is very expensive and nearby garages require a walk to work each day which is fine unless the weather is bad

A-LIGN2019-10-30

A-LIGN Response

November 13, 2019COO

Thank you for taking the time to write a personal review about your experience at A-LIGN! We try to create a positive work environment and encourage open communication with our management team as much as possible. We also believe in a healthy work-life balance, and we’re happy to hear that you enjoy our flexible PTO policy and paid-time-off during the holidays. We do understand that downtown Tampa parking can be challenging with the long waitlists for nearby garages, but we hope that our monthly parking allowance helps and that you enjoy the other perks of working in downtown Tampa. Thanks for your continued work with our organization, and if you have any suggestions on how we can improve, you can reach out to HR@a-lign.com .

Continue reading
  1. "Enjoyable Work Environment"

Current Intern - Technical Writer in Tampa, FL

I have been working at A-LIGN for less than a year

Pros

As soon as I started at A-LIGN, I felt as I was a member of the team. The office environment is very relaxed, and the open-door policy allows you to ask if you have a question. I love how much my direct manager cares about my life outside of work, as school is also essential to me. The team I am on makes sure to include me in anything that they do even outside of work. Overall, I have learned so much, and I only see positives at this company in the future.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative to say about this company.

A-LIGN2020-02-17

"Great Benefits/ Bad Leadership"

I worked at A-LIGN full-time

Pros

Great benefits, great pay, and remote work

Cons

Management culture to bash and belittle employees, lack of documented internal procedures, not the best culture

A-LIGN2020-03-31

A-LIGN Response

April 1, 2020COO

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed some of our great benefits and the ability to work remotely. Our leadership team constantly strives to foster open communication and a positive culture within the company, and we have passed along your feedback to management. If you have any additional concerns about your experience, please reach out to HR@-align.com. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about A-LIGN.