A-LIGN - Committed to Excellence | Glassdoor

"Committed to Excellence"

Current Employee - Instructional Designer in Austin, TX

I have been working at A-LIGN full-time for less than a year

Pros

Remote work adds flexibility to work-life balance. Learning culture that allows employees to grown their technical and business skills. The opportunity to be a part of a growing company and help shape Organization and People Development goals.

Cons

Be prepared for a fast-paced work environment.

A-LIGN2019-11-25

A-LIGN Response

January 6, 2020COO

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your experience at A-LIGN. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoy the flexibility of working remotely. Although we have a very fast-paced work culture, there are certainly a lot of opportunities to learn and grow as we continue to climb higher together! Thank you for your continued dedication to A-LIGN, and please feel free to email HR@a-lign.com if you ever have any questions or concerns.

Continue reading
  1. "Enjoyable Work Environment"

Current Intern - Technical Writer in Tampa, FL

I have been working at A-LIGN for less than a year

Pros

As soon as I started at A-LIGN, I felt as I was a member of the team. The office environment is very relaxed, and the open-door policy allows you to ask if you have a question. I love how much my direct manager cares about my life outside of work, as school is also essential to me. The team I am on makes sure to include me in anything that they do even outside of work. Overall, I have learned so much, and I only see positives at this company in the future.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative to say about this company.

A-LIGN2020-02-17

"Great Benefits/ Bad Leadership"

I worked at A-LIGN full-time

Pros

Great benefits, great pay, and remote work

Cons

Management culture to bash and belittle employees, lack of documented internal procedures, not the best culture

A-LIGN2020-03-31

A-LIGN Response

April 1, 2020COO

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We’re glad to hear that you enjoyed some of our great benefits and the ability to work remotely. Our leadership team constantly strives to foster open communication and a positive culture within the company, and we have passed along your feedback to management. If you have any additional concerns about your experience, please reach out to HR@-align.com. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about A-LIGN.