KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great place to learn and grow

Sep 28, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, people, culture, size, personal growth opportunities

Cons

Work life balance and being on PTO and still having people expect you to answer

Be the first to find this review helpful

A-LIGN Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and for your hard work and dedication to A-LIGN! We’re happy to hear you’ve enjoyed your career here as you grow personally and professionally. We encourage all employees to fully utilize our benefits, such as flexible PTO and vacation bonus, to maintain a healthy work-life balance. If you have additional feedback you would like to share, please email HR@a-lign.com.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great team, satisfying job, hard (good) work.

Jan 13, 2022 - Senior Strategic Account Manager in Englewood, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The SAM team is wonderful. Everyone including leadership is super supportive, and everyone is on the same team. Everyone drives each other to be better and offers help when it's needed. Best sales team I've been a part of, by far. All in all, I really like my job.

Cons

There are changes to processes that seem to be rolled out too early. New systems are half-baked, and though they are designed to help, they often end up creating more work and more problems with seemingly little benefit. From what I can tell, sales is not really looped into the decisions that massively impact their workload. Some things that used to take 2 minutes now take 10. Multiplied by the large account set, this adds several hours of tedious, menial tasks to each work week.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great opportunity, leadership, and culture

Jan 13, 2022 - Strategic Account Manager in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Earning potential Customer centric mentality Programs offered to grow and succeed

Cons

Sometimes understaffed, but there are significant efforts to hire more. Seems to be tough across the market.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about A-LIGN.