A.S. Watson Group - Forward thinking, people focused company - great to work for | Glassdoor
  1. "Forward thinking, people focused company - great to work for"

I have been working at A.S. Watson Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good pay & benefits, career progression, good work/life balance promoted, inspirational people, diversity embraced, "work hard play hard" mentality.

Cons

Can be a little corporate, not necessarily a "cool" brand to work for (and often unknown in Europe).

Advice to Management

Increase brand awareness of ASW (not just their brands). Become more flexible for younger generation.

A.S. Watson Group2017-04-10

August 24, 2017

Thank you for such a brilliant review. We love the fact you’re enjoying ASW’s unique and inspirational culture and you’re totally right – we need to shout More about it! To help us increase awareness about who we are as an employer we we’ve recently launched our global Employer ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Sales"

Former Employee - Sales Advisor in Getzville, NY

I worked at A.S. Watson Group part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly employee and comfortable environment

Cons

Lower average market wage than others

A.S. Watson Group2016-08-14

August 25, 2017

Thank you for leaving us a review. At A.S. Watson we actually don’t hold any of our operations in America henceforth it’s extremely difficult for us to ensure your feedback gets to the right place. We’re very sorry we couldn’t be of much help this time.

2. "Designer"

I worked at A.S. Watson Group full-time

Pros

Fellow Designers were a great team to work alongside.

Cons

Unappreciative managers. Seniors look down on other staff. Long hours. Always backlogs. Not paid enough for the work we do.

A.S. Watson Group2017-08-24

August 29, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your feedback will be forwarded in the right direction. We would like to wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Discover more reviews about A.S. Watson Group.