KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

All around pretty good

Jun 13, 2022 - Assembler in Newberg, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, understanding, good benefits and good people.

Cons

You are thrown into areas with little training. Short handed and it’s constantly changing.

Global People and Culture

We appreciate your review! We are happy to learn that you enjoy our benefits and people. If there is additional feedback that you would like to share, please email us at talent.acquisition@a-dec.com.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Contractor

Best contracting experience of career.

Aug 2, 2022 - Technical Writer/Editor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything about this company - the people, processes, systems, , ethics, "vibe"... Very sad to see contract wrap up.

Cons

If I HAD to say something, "diversity" is the only thing noticed; considering the population / pool of candidates in the area, however, it is no surprise.

Continue reading

Global People and Culture

We so appreciate your thoughtful review! It is great to hear about your experience and we are happy to learn that you have enjoyed A-dec's unique culture during your time here. If there is additional feedback that you would like to share, please email us at talent.acquisition@a-dec.com.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Solid growing company

Aug 10, 2022 - Administrative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work. Compensation and benefits are great. Very lean focused.

Cons

Lots of meetings. Workspace is tight and sometimes not very collaborative. they seem to fire a lot of people who have been there for a long time.

Global People and Culture

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and and detail about your experience at A-dec. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at talent.acquisition@a-dec.com.

Discover more reviews about A-dec.

A-dec Photos