A1 Solar Power - Leads and goals | Glassdoor

"Leads and goals"

I worked at A1 Solar Power full-time

Pros

Commissions are the only perk. Management will work with you until you don't produce the results they want.

Cons

Most leads are as a result of telemarketers badgering and lying to get you in the door. Not a place for people with a conscience. Takes too long for your checks and no base pay to sustain you.

Advice to Management

Work off of honesty.

Other Employee Reviews for A1 Solar Power

"Worst Company Ever"

I have been working at A1 Solar Power full-time

Pros

Nothing- there are no benefits, you are a slave to their terrible ways and lies. This is by far the worst company. It is ran by a bunch of complete idiots.

Cons

Low salaries, zero benefits, unprofessional people, glorified idiot sales reps, uneducated managers who don't know how to run a business, bad account management so workers are not paid on time or reimbursed, employees who do well and work hard are constantly stressed and overworked. I feel bad for everyone, myself included.

Advice to Management

Get some professional advice in running a business and treating people right.

A1 Solar Power Response

Aug 28, 2014 – Integrated Marketing Manager

Thank you for your post -- and the points you've brought up are important to A1 Solar Power Inc as well. We are developing new procedures, bringing in more professionals to help put these policies in... More

"I have never been around a company where all of management are liars, write from the Sales Manger to the Owners."

Current Employee - Solar Salesman in Redwood City, CA
    Current Employee - Solar Salesman in Redwood City, CA

I have been working at A1 Solar Power full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

NONE - Nothing but Lies - This company is being investigated be all Gov. Agency's concerned.

Cons

I was not able to say what I wanted to say here. You can find the original text at yelp's website. Just search for A1
    Solar Power in Concord or LA

Advice to Management

Quit your lying and follow The basic rules om honesty and PAY your employees.