A10 Networks - Lots of Opportunity to Contribute | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for A10 Networks

"Lots of Opportunity to Contribute"

I have been working at A10 Networks full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been at the company just a few months, but I'm convinced it was a the best decision. The people are so friendly, very smart, and we have great team-work.

Cons

We are outgrowing out space due to so many new hires :-) I guess that is a good thing as well.

Advice to Management

Consider an employee recognition awards and program.

A10 Networks Response

Jun 27, 2016 – Sr Director

Thank you for your great feedback! We are constantly trying to improve and very much appreciate your input. Thank you for all you've done here at A10 Networks!

Other Employee Reviews for A10 Networks

"Self Motivation heaven"

I have been working at A10 Networks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company will be an ideal or workaholic heaven. The opportunities are endless, engineers are encourage to learn and progress as fast as possible. The engineers are extremely talented. Most major bugs can be resolve in days. The company is transparent and have flat culture, where even new hires can read what upper management day-to-day tasks are.

Cons

Probably like most companies, some of the extremely talented people are pulling most of the weight of the company. No work-life balance. Work for MOST people are 10 hours minimum 6 days a week.

Advice to Management

Fire the dead weight, it's causing moral issue for the people that are doing most of the work.

A10 Networks Response

Jun 27, 2016 – Sr Director

"wow 1 to 3.75 reverse split?"

Pros

have some options that are good for kindling. What was promised as the American dream is now crushed by the realism that a10 just copies every other company out there.

Cons

The IPO is a joke.. I feel I am wasting my time as this company figures out how to get out of this debt cloud around it.