AASA - Working at AASA of Sterling VA | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AASA

"Working at AASA of Sterling VA"

Current Employee - Research Engineer in Sterling, VA
Current Employee - Research Engineer in Sterling, VA

Pros

I was able to work from home doing very challenging work simulating high speed events. I was able to live in a low cost of living area and save money by telecommuting. We used LS-DYNA to simulate very high speed events. I learned many new things and had a chance to manage people as well. If you like the small business environment and can take the risk of being out of work if a contract does not come thru then a consulting company where the owner is dependent on you is refreshing. You can wear many hats and do many different things.

Cons

Small business is very demanding. Each year is a new business cycle that requires new proposals on top of the current work. For a small company that means the efforts are enormous. Very challenging but you have to be up to learning on your own, resourceful, dedicated. Because of cash flow issues the owner did not pay on time. This is a real fault.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees on time. Do not lie so much.

Other Employee Reviews for AASA

1. "A company to work for!"

Current Employee - Deputy Project Manager/Senior Business Analyst in Gaithersburg, MD

I have been working at AASA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent company to work for. Project Manager and Director both helpful and good encouragement to growth in your field.

Cons

Did not find any cons. Enjoyed working with the team

Advice to Management