ABC Fine Wine and Spirits - I love what I do!! | Glassdoor
  1. "I love what I do!!"

I have been working at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits full-time

Pros

My Coworkers and Supervisors treat me with respect. I enjoy what I do and have fun at work. I am not just a number.

Cons

Some people we take care of have serious problems..that can get depressing..but those guests are the minority.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to and valuing your team! We appreciate it.

ABC Fine Wine and Spirits2018-11-26

December 4, 2018VP, Team Member Services

Thank you for your feedback! Awesome to hear you have a great team and enjoy ABC. We do everything we can to enhance the team member experience. And to address the elephant in the room, yes, we have those occasional guests with depressing circumstances. Just do the best you can to ...

"A company that cares!"

Current Employee - Store Manager in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Good Benefits Great Senior Management Enjoyable Work environment Culture is really good I've work for ABC for almost 13 yrs and really have enjoyed my time there. The company is growing and continue to go in a positive direction.

Cons

None for me at all.

ABC Fine Wine and Spirits2019-04-29

April 29, 2019VP, Team Member Services

Thank you for the kind words! We are doing our best to give our Team Members a fulfilling and rewarding experience. Thank you for your 13 years of service and cheers to the future!

• "Fun job"

Current Employee - Wine Specialist

I have been working at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Fun environment Wine classes Sampling on the job Education on alcohol available Family owned

Cons

Miscommunication with corporate and store level

ABC Fine Wine and Spirits2019-03-26

April 29, 2019VP, Team Member Services

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback. You are spot on that we need to improve our communication from our Store Support Center to our stores. We will continue to find ways to improve this and are open to any feedback!

Discover more reviews about ABC Fine Wine and Spirits.