ABC Fine Wine and Spirits - Did feel like family working here until the “company culture” initiative came along. I’ll keep it at that. | Glassdoor
  1. "Did feel like family working here until the “company culture” initiative came along. I’ll keep it at that."

I worked at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits

Pros

Had a wonderful, understanding team leader that I had known for over 12 years. Benefits were good. Time off was generous. Work environment was great. We truly worked as a team.

Cons

I really don’t have any notable cons outside of what might have already been mentioned in the reviews from others. I will mention that what got me let go after 12+ years didn’t warrant my termination. I felt that it was an unfair decision made by Human Resources. I disagreed with the outcome, but I did accept it. A demotion would have sufficed, but that option was not on the table.

Advice to Management

I don’t necessarily have any advice. I will say that if I were offered employment back tomorrow, I would accept without hesitation. I miss my coworkers and the great guests that I had developed relations with over the years. SF

ABC Fine Wine and Spirits2019-02-15

February 18, 2019VP, Team Member Services

Thank you for the kind words, thank you for your years of service and I am sorry for how your career ended at ABC. While I dont know the specifics due to the anonymous review, I can tell you that ABC is in a period of change as we attempt to adapt with the changing culture of the ...

"A company that cares!"

Current Employee - Store Manager in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Good Benefits Great Senior Management Enjoyable Work environment Culture is really good I've work for ABC for almost 13 yrs and really have enjoyed my time there. The company is growing and continue to go in a positive direction.

Cons

None for me at all.

ABC Fine Wine and Spirits2019-04-29

April 29, 2019VP, Team Member Services

Thank you for the kind words! We are doing our best to give our Team Members a fulfilling and rewarding experience. Thank you for your 13 years of service and cheers to the future!

• "Fun job"

Current Employee - Wine Specialist

I have been working at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Fun environment Wine classes Sampling on the job Education on alcohol available Family owned

Cons

Miscommunication with corporate and store level

ABC Fine Wine and Spirits2019-03-26

April 29, 2019VP, Team Member Services

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback. You are spot on that we need to improve our communication from our Store Support Center to our stores. We will continue to find ways to improve this and are open to any feedback!

Discover more reviews about ABC Fine Wine and Spirits.