ABC Fine Wine and Spirits - It used to be great | Glassdoor
  1. "It used to be great"

I worked at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Most of the people are nice, vacation time is good and you can basically stock your bar cart for free!

Cons

No opportunity to move up, they're outsourcing everything and not all of upper level management is qualified to hold the position they're in so poor choices get made.

ABC Fine Wine and Spirits2019-02-21

February 25, 2019CEO

I appreciate your comment and thank you for the 3+ years you worked on the ABC Team. I must take issue with two of your comments. First, we are not outsourcing everything. Outsourcing is only done when we can improve a service (internal or external) to do it better that we can do ...

"A company that cares!"

Current Employee - Store Manager in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Good Benefits Great Senior Management Enjoyable Work environment Culture is really good I've work for ABC for almost 13 yrs and really have enjoyed my time there. The company is growing and continue to go in a positive direction.

Cons

None for me at all.

ABC Fine Wine and Spirits2019-04-29

April 29, 2019VP, Team Member Services

Thank you for the kind words! We are doing our best to give our Team Members a fulfilling and rewarding experience. Thank you for your 13 years of service and cheers to the future!

• "Fun job"

Current Employee - Wine Specialist

I have been working at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Fun environment Wine classes Sampling on the job Education on alcohol available Family owned

Cons

Miscommunication with corporate and store level

ABC Fine Wine and Spirits2019-03-26

April 29, 2019VP, Team Member Services

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback. You are spot on that we need to improve our communication from our Store Support Center to our stores. We will continue to find ways to improve this and are open to any feedback!

Discover more reviews about ABC Fine Wine and Spirits.