ABC Fine Wine and Spirits - People first | Glassdoor
  1. "People first"

Current Employee - District Manager in Fort Myers, FL

I have been working at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits full-time for more than 9 years

Pros

No nonsense leadership Hard work pays off Compassion for employee life situations Incredible benefit package

Cons

Most turn over comes from new employees not looking to work and are just here to collect a paycheck

ABC Fine Wine and Spirits2019-02-27

April 29, 2019VP, Team Member Services

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for your 8+ years of service to ABC!

"A company that cares!"

Current Employee - Store Manager in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Good Benefits Great Senior Management Enjoyable Work environment Culture is really good I've work for ABC for almost 13 yrs and really have enjoyed my time there. The company is growing and continue to go in a positive direction.

Cons

None for me at all.

ABC Fine Wine and Spirits2019-04-29

April 29, 2019VP, Team Member Services

Thank you for the kind words! We are doing our best to give our Team Members a fulfilling and rewarding experience. Thank you for your 13 years of service and cheers to the future!

• "Fun job"

Current Employee - Wine Specialist

I have been working at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Fun environment Wine classes Sampling on the job Education on alcohol available Family owned

Cons

Miscommunication with corporate and store level

ABC Fine Wine and Spirits2019-03-26

April 29, 2019VP, Team Member Services

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback. You are spot on that we need to improve our communication from our Store Support Center to our stores. We will continue to find ways to improve this and are open to any feedback!

Discover more reviews about ABC Fine Wine and Spirits.