ABC Fine Wine and Spirits - Review of 2009-2010 (system wouldn't let me select 2010), Distribution Warehouse Only! | Glassdoor
  1. "Review of 2009-2010 (system wouldn't let me select 2010), Distribution Warehouse Only!"

Former Employee - Electrical Technician in Orlando, FL

I worked at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits full-time for more than a year

Pros

Hiring during economic pits, slight increase in safety mindset as I was leaving. OT optional. Schedule is unique.

Cons

Dangerous working conditions (falling boxes of alcohol, heat, exposed belts, etc,), rats, alcoholic maintenance supervisor, dangerous forklift drivers, and old equipment.

Advice to Management

Safety needs to be emphasized to a greater extent.

ABC Fine Wine and Spirits2019-03-21

April 29, 2019VP, Team Member Services

We take safety very seriously at ABC - the health and safety of our Team Members is THE top priority. We appreciate your comments and will certainly follow up on your claims. Thank you for your comments.

"A company that cares!"

Current Employee - Store Manager in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

Good Benefits Great Senior Management Enjoyable Work environment Culture is really good I've work for ABC for almost 13 yrs and really have enjoyed my time there. The company is growing and continue to go in a positive direction.

Cons

None for me at all.

ABC Fine Wine and Spirits2019-04-29

April 29, 2019VP, Team Member Services

Thank you for the kind words! We are doing our best to give our Team Members a fulfilling and rewarding experience. Thank you for your 13 years of service and cheers to the future!

• "Fun job"

Current Employee - Wine Specialist

I have been working at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Fun environment Wine classes Sampling on the job Education on alcohol available Family owned

Cons

Miscommunication with corporate and store level

ABC Fine Wine and Spirits2019-03-26

April 29, 2019VP, Team Member Services

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback. You are spot on that we need to improve our communication from our Store Support Center to our stores. We will continue to find ways to improve this and are open to any feedback!

Discover more reviews about ABC Fine Wine and Spirits.