ABC Imaging - no raise in 3 yrs + 7% cut in pay= discouraged work ethic by all | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ABC Imaging

"no raise in 3 yrs + 7% cut in pay= discouraged work ethic by all"

Current Employee - Management in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Management in Washington, DC

Pros

A paycheck is the only pro. And some of the people I have met at work have become good friends.

Cons

Well the company doesnt compensate employees. reviews stopped & no matter what your performance is- you will not be rewareded. Management doesnt listen. frequent phone calls occur by upper management yellng & putting you down. There is no feeling of support. No consistent help. The CEO thinks everyone should be so happy to have a job that he thinks they will never leave. The economy is used as an excuse to decrease pay, decrease benefits, etc. It is sad. Employees have no incentive to do better. Everyone works long hours and recieves no recognition or acknowledgement. Everyone I work with is looking for a better job & cant wait to leave abc. meanwhile the ceo is building fancy homes, driving fancy cars while employees have not recieved any of 7% back or had a raise in years. sales staff are declined all commissions. general manager is a dictator that uses fear to keep you in place. he berades you, demeans you & strips us all of any confidence.

I wish i could say better things but my experiences have tarnished my outlook. ABC managers are greedy and emplyees are so underpaid that it wont be long before all the good staff have left for better jobs that appreciate talent and hard work.

Advice to Management

PAY YOUR STAFF! Give reviews. Give incentive for people to STAY with ABC. It looks bad when turn over of staff is high & frequent!!! If there are new people rotating through positions all the time, it looks BAD. Clients KNOW and can feel that ABC employees are dissatisfied!! Boost morale & give your employyes better wages! Stop yelling at your lower management. treat people with R E S P E C T. Diversity is good but when you treat people like you are still in a country of dictatorship you will be resented. Promote from within. recognize the employees that have been loyal & stuck around!!! Give back to the sweat that built that fancy house!

Other Employee Reviews for ABC Imaging