ABC360 - When it's good, it's good but when there's a problem, you're on your own. | Glassdoor

"When it's good, it's good but when there's a problem, you're on your own."

Current Employee - ESL Teacher in New York, NY

I have been working at ABC360 part-time for less than a year

Pros

Very flexible. Booking time off is easy as long as it's no excessive. Most of the student's are lovely. Fellow tutors are very encouraging and supportive of each other.

Cons

When I write reviews, I try to be as balanced and as positive as possible, but I feel I have to give details to the flaws of this company as it is not OK. If you encounter a problem, then management does nothing to help you. For example; If a pupil leaves a negative review for something that completely wasn't your fault and you have more than enough proof, then tough luck you're stuck with it. In order to achieve all of the incentives, you need to beg students for positive reviews, which doesn't seem right and doesn't really reflect how well you do. Why don't you measure the amount of return students? If there is a problem with a student, management literally does nothing. This is fine if it went both ways and you just had to put up with the disruptive lesson. However, if the student then complains about you, then suddenly something needs to be done and it's held against you when trying to get pay progression. Pay is no where near what is advertised.

Continue reading
    ABC3602017-06-07
  1. "Intern as English Teacher"

Current Employee - English Teacher

I have been working at ABC360 part-time for less than a year

Pros

lots of perks. good pros

Cons

cant think of any. no cons.

ABC3602020-01-25
  2. "ESL instructor for children"

Current Employee - Instructor

I have been working at ABC360 full-time

Pros

There are a lot of pros in this company.

Cons

Little cons in this company.

ABC3602020-01-03

Discover more reviews about ABC360.