Cover image for ACES ABA

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work...

May 18, 2017 - Clinical Supervisor in Carlsbad, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule. You can choose the hours you work as long as you meet your billable hours for the month. They understand the job can be hard and demanding, so they try to make your billable hours achievable, so you can enjoy time to yourself and you family. Your co-workers will become family, and the work environment is friendly and uplifting and we are always cheering for each other. Rather than being reprimanded for a mistake or something that didn't work as planned, they use it as learning experience and help guide you through it. ACES truly a team and I am happy to be apart of it. It has grown a lot and is always trying to improve the quality of life for their employees.

Cons

Pay is lower compared to other companies. They do not pay the competitive rate which leads many behavioral therapists leaving and some supervisors. They also only give you two sick days. If you have children, you better be saving those two days for them.

Continue reading

ACES ABA Response

Culture & Comm Dept Assist

Hello and thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. We appreciate your attention to detail and the honest communication. It is exciting that you are able to see how much ACES cares about their employee community and the culture we uphold. We have put much thought and attention in to promoting a work/life balance for our staff, as our employees and families are at the heart of what we do. With that same intentionality, we pride ourselves on fiscal health, in an effort ensure long term stability and longevity in the ABA industry for the benefit of all our staff and clients.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Aug 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment Positive culture Schedule flexibility Career growth

Cons

Can be difficult to get substantial raises

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Flexible

Oct 26, 2022 - Clinical Supervisor- BCaBA in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are looking for a place that continuously tries to improve, ACES is the place. It is a bigger company so it can be hard to build connections with other offices. However, there are weekly trainings provided to the SVs to connect. The schedule is flexible and their billable for SVs is pretty good compared to other places in the area.

Cons

The benefits could be better. Sometimes they make improvements that end up making things worse/more tedious. I have heard that it can be hard coming into this company with no experience. It can be challenging to know where to find certain information. They have so many resources. Which is great but also overwhelming. They could focus on training their RBTs more. Especially individuals newer to the field.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about ACES ABA.

ACES ABA Careers

Cover image for ACES ABA

ACES is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for individuals and families impacted with autism or other special needs. We provide...More

• Our Mission

ACES ABA photo of: Behavior Therapist working with her client
ACES ABA photo of: Behavior Therapist and client in session
ACES ABA photo of: Behavior Therapist working with his client
ACES ABA photo of: Behavior Therapists working with their clients
ACES ABA photo of: Attending ABAI in San Diego, CA!
ACES ABA photo of: ACES attending ABAI in San Diego, CA