KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 3 years

People leave everyday

Jul 21, 2022 - HR Coordinator in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote work. Computer provided. That's it.

Cons

1. They sold me on health benefits, but their health benefits are horrible. 2. Bis quit every single day. Not one day goes by where a BI does not quit. This leaves the HR department scrambling trying to let everyone else know a child will not have a therapist today. 3. Very outdated system where you operate with 20-30 tabs open all day. 4. Lack of support is very real here. If you have an issue it will take weeks to resolve. 5. Unfair wages. I see plenty of experienced loyal employees who worked with aces for years making way less than new employees with less education and no experience.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing

Sep 20, 2022 - RBT - Registered Behavior Technician in Tulsa, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great training & work environment

Cons

None, amazing company & I have no complaints

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

ACES WILL EXPLOIT YOU

Aug 21, 2022 - RBT - Registered Behavior Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Coworkers are often very nice - Working with the kids is extremely rewarding

Cons

- There is no equal pay amongst people with the same experience and qualifications - People who have been with the company for years are being paid less than new hires that have less experience - They force you to stay on a case even if you’re struggling or in an unsafe situation - Supervisors do not collaborate with RBTs/BIs (who are in direct contact with clients several days a week) and just boss you around even if it’s overall not beneficial to the client - Supervisors will have substantially less RBT/BI experience than the RBTs/BIs working under them - They make you keep track of supervision hours which should be the supervisors' responsibility (the role is in the name, duh) ACEs is a good way to get your foot in the door for the ABA Therapy field, but you can find hundreds of other companies that can do the same and will probably treat you a lot better. I love my job and my clients, but I am only met with respect by my superiors.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about ACES ABA.

ACES ABA Careers

Cover image for ACES ABA

ACES is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for individuals and families impacted with autism or other special needs. We provide...More

• Our Mission

ACES ABA photo of: Behavior Therapist working with her client
ACES ABA photo of: Behavior Therapist and client in session
ACES ABA photo of: Behavior Therapist working with his client
ACES ABA photo of: Behavior Therapists working with their clients
ACES ABA photo of: Attending ABAI in San Diego, CA!
ACES ABA photo of: ACES attending ABAI in San Diego, CA