ACH Federal - ACH Federal is an UNUSUALLY GOOD place to work! We improve the quality of people's lives through compassion! | Glassdoor
  1. "ACH Federal is an UNUSUALLY GOOD place to work! We improve the quality of people's lives through compassion!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at ACH Federal full-time

Pros

G - God First, We honor God in all we do I - Integrity, we act with honesty and accuracy V - Virtue, We promote collective and individual greatness E - Excellence, We strive to be unusually good For the first time in my life, I can say I truly LOVE my job. The whole team will jump in and help any other member of the team at any given time. No job too big or too small for anyone, regardless of their position.... This is by far the best team I've ever been a part of. The superstar leader of this amazing team will push you out of your comfort zone. You will learn. You will grow. You will be held accountable. You will be a better person. You will make a difference.

Cons

Depending on how you look at it, and the mindset you come in with, the being pushed out of your comfort zone may be considered a con by some. For those of us who are here, we were scared of being pushed out of our comfort zone initially, but once it happened, and we saw results and our confidence soared, we realized it was definitely a pro. You have to have the right frame of mind, meaning a high level of positivity..., for this to be the right place for you.

ACH Federal2013-03-29

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A Purpose-driven Company With Integrity and Values"

Current Employee - Client Recruitment Supervisor in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at ACH Federal full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a big enough company for there to be opportunity for growth, both in one's career and in one's life. However, it is small enough that the employees matter. Working here, I'm a person, not just a number or an employee. It is clear that in this company people matter more than money; the employees matter, the clients matter, even the smallest account matters. Communication is excellent, there are no... surprises as to who we are, what we do, what we believe, our direction and my part in the bigger picture.

Cons

This is certainly a changing environment. This would not be a good fit for those not comfortable with consistent change.

Advice to Management

Keep an eye on burnout. Don't take upon yourselves responsibilities you can give to others.

ACH Federal2013-08-13
  2. "Poor Management and extremely micromanaged"

I worked at ACH Federal full-time for less than a year

Pros

there are a few employees who were a pleasure to work with. Although, I do believe several of them were laid off.

Cons

the management takes micromanagement to an extreme level by having daily calls as well as weekly calls. Over all the culture they promise seemed to be a fraud as they do not treat all employees fairly and do not practice what they preach when it comes to their mission statement "Compassion with Extra Care."

ACH Federal2013-10-31

Discover more reviews about ACH Federal.