ACH Federal - Unbelievable Opportunity with ability to control your own destiny! | Glassdoor
  1. "Unbelievable Opportunity with ability to control your own destiny!"

I have been working at ACH Federal full-time

Pros

This is a fast growing company with a mission to help others along the way! Wow! Being a part of such an organization is exciting and extremely rewarding. The opportunity for advancement is available to you if success is what you seek! Truely an organization that cares about each and every member of their team.

Cons

The location is not the best. It would be great if the location changes.

Advice to Management

Please dont loose the vision and the focus of the Organization. Remember at the end of the day...you are only as successful as your team...your employees are the most important part of your company.

ACH Federal2013-04-04

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A Purpose-driven Company With Integrity and Values"

Current Employee - Client Recruitment Supervisor in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at ACH Federal full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a big enough company for there to be opportunity for growth, both in one's career and in one's life. However, it is small enough that the employees matter. Working here, I'm a person, not just a number or an employee. It is clear that in this company people matter more than money; the employees matter, the clients matter, even the smallest account matters. Communication is excellent, there are no... surprises as to who we are, what we do, what we believe, our direction and my part in the bigger picture.

Cons

This is certainly a changing environment. This would not be a good fit for those not comfortable with consistent change.

Advice to Management

Keep an eye on burnout. Don't take upon yourselves responsibilities you can give to others.

ACH Federal2013-08-13
  2. "Poor Management and extremely micromanaged"

I worked at ACH Federal full-time for less than a year

Pros

there are a few employees who were a pleasure to work with. Although, I do believe several of them were laid off.

Cons

the management takes micromanagement to an extreme level by having daily calls as well as weekly calls. Over all the culture they promise seemed to be a fraud as they do not treat all employees fairly and do not practice what they preach when it comes to their mission statement "Compassion with Extra Care."

ACH Federal2013-10-31

Discover more reviews about ACH Federal.