ACH Federal - Not your average corporation with the Small town/ BIG Business community focused mind set | Glassdoor
  1. "Not your average corporation with the Small town/ BIG Business community focused mind set"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at ACH Federal full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

ACH Federal offers a challenging but fun environment in which to work. You learn something new on a daily basis. The sense of community is not something forced or spoken, it is a practice that we see with our own team and what we do for our community as well as abroad. There are times of stress and hardship, but as a team we work it out with a collaborative effort and much needed support from our mentors as well as... our peers. ACH Federal gives you a sense of purpose and pride as we work to build something that we have all had a stake in or we have all had a say.

Cons

There have been some team members who do not believe in the company mission statement. They have made it difficult to progress. Slowly we have gotten past this and them. As with any company, there are ups and downs.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to your employees. Continue to strive for a purpose. Always allow you and those around you to learn and grow.

ACH Federal2013-04-12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A Purpose-driven Company With Integrity and Values"

Current Employee - Client Recruitment Supervisor in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at ACH Federal full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a big enough company for there to be opportunity for growth, both in one's career and in one's life. However, it is small enough that the employees matter. Working here, I'm a person, not just a number or an employee. It is clear that in this company people matter more than money; the employees matter, the clients matter, even the smallest account matters. Communication is excellent, there are no... surprises as to who we are, what we do, what we believe, our direction and my part in the bigger picture.

Cons

This is certainly a changing environment. This would not be a good fit for those not comfortable with consistent change.

Advice to Management

Keep an eye on burnout. Don't take upon yourselves responsibilities you can give to others.

ACH Federal2013-08-13
  2. "Poor Management and extremely micromanaged"

I worked at ACH Federal full-time for less than a year

Pros

there are a few employees who were a pleasure to work with. Although, I do believe several of them were laid off.

Cons

the management takes micromanagement to an extreme level by having daily calls as well as weekly calls. Over all the culture they promise seemed to be a fraud as they do not treat all employees fairly and do not practice what they preach when it comes to their mission statement "Compassion with Extra Care."

ACH Federal2013-10-31

Discover more reviews about ACH Federal.