ACH Federal - A great, sound company to work for! | Glassdoor
  1. "A great, sound company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at ACH Federal full-time

Pros

You work with a great group of people. We all help each other out in crunch-time! It's like a family atmosphere. Leadership is focused and determined to be successful. We have vision and everyone is very focused on meeting our goals.

Cons

No major complaints. If you are not a hard worker and determined then do not come to work here.

Advice to Management

Continue to stay focused and lead your team. Do not hold grudges against past employees and make the rest of the team pay for it.

ACH Federal2013-04-16

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A Purpose-driven Company With Integrity and Values"

Current Employee - Client Recruitment Supervisor in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at ACH Federal full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a big enough company for there to be opportunity for growth, both in one's career and in one's life. However, it is small enough that the employees matter. Working here, I'm a person, not just a number or an employee. It is clear that in this company people matter more than money; the employees matter, the clients matter, even the smallest account matters. Communication is excellent, there are no... surprises as to who we are, what we do, what we believe, our direction and my part in the bigger picture.

Cons

This is certainly a changing environment. This would not be a good fit for those not comfortable with consistent change.

Advice to Management

Keep an eye on burnout. Don't take upon yourselves responsibilities you can give to others.

ACH Federal2013-08-13
  2. "Poor Management and extremely micromanaged"

I worked at ACH Federal full-time for less than a year

Pros

there are a few employees who were a pleasure to work with. Although, I do believe several of them were laid off.

Cons

the management takes micromanagement to an extreme level by having daily calls as well as weekly calls. Over all the culture they promise seemed to be a fraud as they do not treat all employees fairly and do not practice what they preach when it comes to their mission statement "Compassion with Extra Care."

ACH Federal2013-10-31

Discover more reviews about ACH Federal.