ACH Federal - Poor Management and extremely micromanaged | Glassdoor
  1. "Poor Management and extremely micromanaged"

I worked at ACH Federal full-time for less than a year

Pros

there are a few employees who were a pleasure to work with. Although, I do believe several of them were laid off.

Cons

the management takes micromanagement to an extreme level by having daily calls as well as weekly calls. Over all the culture they promise seemed to be a fraud as they do not treat all employees fairly and do not practice what they preach when it comes to their mission statement "Compassion with Extra Care."

ACH Federal2013-10-31

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A Purpose-driven Company With Integrity and Values"

Current Employee - Client Recruitment Supervisor in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at ACH Federal full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a big enough company for there to be opportunity for growth, both in one's career and in one's life. However, it is small enough that the employees matter. Working here, I'm a person, not just a number or an employee. It is clear that in this company people matter more than money; the employees matter, the clients matter, even the smallest account matters. Communication is excellent, there are no... surprises as to who we are, what we do, what we believe, our direction and my part in the bigger picture.

Cons

This is certainly a changing environment. This would not be a good fit for those not comfortable with consistent change.

Advice to Management

Keep an eye on burnout. Don't take upon yourselves responsibilities you can give to others.

ACH Federal2013-08-13
  2. "Great people to work with"

in Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at ACH Federal for less than a year

Pros

- There are a number of smart and hard-working people in this company. Everyone works together as a team which I have found to be rare in companies. - As a company, they are committed to donating time to social and environmental causes. I enjoy the opportunity to volunteer while on work time. - I have fun while at work. - The salary is fairly good for the Chattanooga area.

Cons

- The benefits package could be quite a bit better, specifically the 401(k) match. - Given the size of the company, I see fewer promotional opportunities than with larger companies.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to your employees.

ACH Federal2013-07-15

Discover more reviews about ACH Federal.