ACT-1 - Come to work, do my job, leave. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for ACT-1

"Come to work, do my job, leave."

Current Employee - Recruiter Coordinator in Redmond, WA
Current Employee - Recruiter Coordinator in Redmond, WA

Pros

No politics.
No drama.
To the point.

Cons

Not the greatest benefit/pay.
Not much communication besides turning in your hours at the end of the week.
Not much support felt.

Advice to Management

Learn more about your employees and who they are as people and where they want to take their careers.

Other Employee Reviews for ACT-1

"A growing, Knowledge, Expanding and life Changing for what we do everyday !"

Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Bakersfield, CA
    Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Bakersfield, CA

Pros

Great leadership, Inspiration daily, never ending opportunity, Career Growth abounding! Constantly in a positive work environment that in infectious to all around there ! Cant say enough of how much I truly am privileged to work there everyday !!! Where else can you work that you can help individuals dreams come true one at a time !! Anyone that has an oppurtunity will leave blessed if you ever leave at all !!!

Cons

Hard work...so come ready !!!!

"Incompetent recruiters and managers"

Current Employee - Coordinator for A Different Company, Contracting Through Act-1 in Bellevue, WA

Pros

Good to work with them if you're looking to contract for MS. They can find a- positions if you're interested in that.

Cons

I contracted through Act-1 and the people responsible for my account were not helpful at all. They were fine with getting me signed with MS, but were useless as soon as I signed my contract. The staff there are lazy and not smart. They are not proactive. They don't care about your success beyond signing you with the company. And most importantly - they do not know how to work with senior management. I was embarassed to have them harass my managers in a poor way. I regreted having Act-1 represent me.

Advice to Management

Please, teach your recruiters and account managers to work more professionally with the people they represent and senior management outside of Act-1. Teach them to be proactive, speak with professionalism, and only send their employees relevant emails.